Pre-existing Creative Files
If an ad network has uploaded creatives for you to use when running offers, they will be listed in the "Creatives" section of the "Offer Details" page.
You can add these creatives to your tracking link by selecting Add Creative in the "Customize Your Tracking Link" section at the top of the page and choosing one from the drop-down menu.
Adding a Creative File
Sometimes, an advertiser may allow you to upload your creatives. Any file type (aside from video creatives) can be uploaded to run an offer. The tracking link will be appended to the creative, so the tracking session begins when a user clicks on the creative.
To add a creative file:
- Click Add Creative.
- Select the "Creative Type" from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Files and browse for the creative from your local machine or network location. Depending on the creative type, you will be asked to add more specifics about the creative's appearance, such as width and height (in pixels).
- Give the creative a name to identify it in the list of creatives.
- Click Add. You may add additional creatives from this screen by clicking Add Another.
All creatives you have added will appear in the "Creatives" list and will include the type of creative, a link to preview the upload, and a series of options for placement:
- Get Code: View the code to copy and paste into the web page or app that contains the creative and an impression link.
- Download: Download the creative to add to your site.
- Ad Group: If using ad manager to cycle through creatives for the same offer, select which add group to add this creative to.