Your Pixels / Postbacks
This section contains conversion URLs (pixels/postbacks) that you, the partner, load to track conversions in a third-party system. The ad network must allow third-party tracking in the offer for this function to become available. Some networks also require that third-party pixels/postbacks be approved before they can be run. These will show as "Pending" in the table until the ad network approves them.
Adding a Pixel / Postback
To add a new third-party pixel or postback:
- Click Add New Pixel/Postback
- Select "Pixel" or "Postback" from the drop-down menu. The options available here are dictated by the tracking protocol of the offer. If the offer tracking is client-based (pixel/iframe), you may select either "Pixel" or "Postback". However, if the protocol is server-based (postback), "Postback" is the only option available.
- Select which of the offer goals to add a pixel/postback to, so it only counts those conversions associated with those goals.
- Paste your code from your third-party system into the "Code" box, appending the variables listed on the right. You may also use your own variables as necessary.
- Send your network a test link, created by your third-party system, to ensure the third-party tracking is working appropriately.