The Partner List page can be accessed by navigating to the Partners tab and clicking Partners. A list of partners accepted into the Tune platform can be found here.
Key information about partners will be listed here without having to click on an individual partner details link. (See the Partner Details document for more information about individual partner details pages)
The following fields are displayed.
- Partner Name/ID: The name of the partner and the TUNE partner ID assigned upon sign up.
- Account Manager: The employee user assigned as the partner manager in TUNE.
- Payment Method: The primary payment method the partner has submitted. If the partner has additional payment methods listed, they will be displayed on the partner’s profile page.
- Status: The status of the partner. Note: To change the status of the partner, please do so in the TUNE platform (Partners > Manage Partners) to ensure consistency.
- Tax Info Status: Not Submitted indicates the partner has not submitted their information yet. Pending indicates the partner has submitted their tax information and is awaiting review from the TUNE finance team. Approved indicates the TUNE finance team has approved the partner’s tax information. Rejected indicates there was an issue with the partner's tax information and they need to correct it.
- Approved Balance: The balance the partner has across all of their approved invoices.
In addition to the default columns, additional columns can be added to this view by interacting with the filter selection dropdown.
Selecting the dropdown will reveal additional columns to add to this view. For example, the “Pending Balance column,” will show any outstanding balances the partner has, giving a top-down view of all the partner’s balances.
Once the page has been configured to a specific view, the "Save View As" button on the right-hand side will save this view for future viewing.
To export the list of partners into a CSV file, select the “Export All Filtered Items” in the upper-right hand corner of the page.