To access the Partners page within Tune pay, navigate to the Partners tab and then select Partners. On the next page, a list of partners, which have been synced from the partner list in the TUNE platform, will be displayed.
Partner Details Page
The Partner Details page can be accessed by clicking on the desired partner's name. A current overview of the partner's status, as well as Invoices and Payments, will be displayed.
The total balance for the partner is shown in the upper right corner of the page. A breakdown of the balance can be found by clicking View Details. Approved Balances are the amount that’s included in an approved invoice. The Pending Earnings are calculated from the “Uninvoiced Items”.
Partner details are automatically synced from TUNE. Any changes to these fields will need to be made in your TUNE application rather than in TUNE Pay:
- Status: The status of the partner in the TUNE account (Active, Deleted, Blocked, etc.)
- Partner Name: The company name provided during signup
- TUNE Account: The partner ID that was assigned in TUNE
- Account Manager: The partner manager assigned to this partner in TUNE
- Email: The email address that was provided during sign up
- Phone: The phone number that was provided during sign up
- Address: The address that was provided during sign up
- Signup Info: Questions and answers provided by the partner in the additional sign-up questions section
- Created: The date the parter signed up
- VAT Rate: The VAT rate assigned in TUNE
These fields are set for you and can’t be edited:
- Payment Terms: This will always be Net 30
- Payment Frequency: This will always be Monthly
The following section will need to be complete in full prior to the partner being paid through Tune Pay:
- Name/Business Name: Must match the name on the tax form
- Tax Residence: Country of residence where the partner’s taxes are collected
- Tax ID: Any tax ID provided to the government for tax filing purposes. This must match the Tax ID on the tax form.
- Document Attachment: Partners must upload a completed tax form in PDF format. US-based partners need to complete a W-9 and non-US partners need to complete a W-8BEN
- Status: On submission of the tax information, the status will change to “Pending” and the TUNE finance team will review it within 24-72 business hours. The status will change to “Approved” once the correct documentation has been submitted. The status will change to "Rejected" with the reason if there is missing information submitted.
Documents relevant to the partner such as an IO, custom T&Cs, etc. This section can also be left blank. Please note that the tax documents attached to this section will not be reviewed by the TUNE finance team.
The list of all invoices the system has generated for this partner.
Partners can add their bank details here. All bank details are listed here.
The user information that the partner signs up with.
This section can be used to leave comments for internal reference which are not visible to partners. If the Only show comments box is unchecked, it will also show an audit trail of changes that have been made to the page.