Partners have the ability to access their TUNE Pay account via the Partner Interface. To access TUNE Pay, partners will want to navigate to the My Account section and click Payments. The partner's TUNE Pay account will then open in a separate tab.
There are two menu items to interact with, Your Profile and Payments.
The Profile page is the hub for all payments information, as well as invoices.
The Details page will show the following fields which are automatically populated from TUNE Core. (If changes are needed, they will need to be made in TUNE rather than directly in TUNE Pay)
- Status: TUNE account status (Active, Deleted, Blocked)
- Account Manager: The assigned partner manager
- Email: Email address used for account creation
- Phone: Company phone number
- Address: Company address
- Signup Info: Additional questions and answers added to the signup form
- Created: Account creation date
- VAT Rate: Company VAT rate
The following fields are set and cannot be edited
- Payment Terms: Always Net 30
- Payment Frequency: Always Monthly
Partners are required to submit tax information prior to payment. All requested information is required and must be completely filled out.
- Name/Business Name: This name must match the name on the tax form
- Tax Residence: The country of residence where the partner’s taxes are collected
- Tax ID: This is any tax ID that you provide to the government for tax filing purposes. This must match the Tax ID on the tax form.
- Document Attachment: Partners must upload a completed tax form in PDF format. US-based partners will need to complete a W-9 form, and non-US partners will need to complete a W-8BEN form.
- Status: Once the partner submits their tax information, their status will change to Pending. TUNE's finance team will review the submission within 24-72 business hours. If all of the information provided by the partner is correct, their status will change to Approved. If there are inconsistencies or missing information, their status will change to Rejected along with the reason for rejection.
This section displays attachments and documents associated with the partner. For example, an IO, custom T&Cs, etc. It can also be left blank. Partners have the ability to attach files from the Partner Interface as well. Please note that the tax documents attached in this section will not be reviewed by our finance team.
This section displays all invoices which have an Approved status and payment has been made to the partner. Partners will only be able to see Approved invoices.
Partners can add their bank details from the Payment Methods section. All bank details are listed here
The user information provided by the partner during the signup process.
The Payments page will list the payments owed to the partner. Payments are created when an invoice is set to Approved. Partners will be able to see the following information:
- Payment ID: The ID that TUNE Pay assigns to the specific payment.
- Created Date: The date the payment was created. Usually the date the invoice was approved.
- Payment Method: The bank details associated with where the payment will be issued to.
- Status: The status of the payment.
- Unpaid: Indicates the payment hasn’t been submitted yet
- Processing: Indicates the payment has been initiated but hasn’t been fully processed yet
- Paid: Indicates the payment has finished processing from TUNE Pay
- Canceled: This indicates that TUNE's payment processor was not able to successfully process the payment, and has canceled it.
- Total Amount: The total dollar amount owed to a partner in that payment
- Currency: The currency of the payment. This will always be USD unless you are using Self Serve
- Amount After Fees: TUNE's payment processor charges a small fee per transaction, which is absorbed by the partner. This column will show the partner what the total payout amount will be after fees are accounted for.
- Sent Date: The date the payment was sent
To see which invoices are associated with which payments, partners can click the down arrow button next to the Payment ID.
Partners are required to submit both their tax information and a payment method before they can get paid. In order to ensure this information is collected, Partners will see the following prompts:
A Tax Documentation request along with links to the IRS documents that are required. Partners will also see a link to their TUNE Pay account where the information can be submitted.
Payment method. Partners will also see a link to their TUNE Pay account where the information can be submitted.