You should paste the iframe pixel code from above into the Conversion Tracking Code box for Big Commerce. Click on the > Settings link in the top right of the control panel. Choose > Partner Settings link from the drop-down menu. Then you will have a place to enter the Conversion Tracking Code.
Place Conversion Tracking Code
After placing your script in this area please make sure to click the > Save button. Most partner tracking codes will contain placeholders that you can replace to pass the order’s total amount and ID back to the partner tracking program so your partners can see how much commission they’ve made.
<iframe src="https://demo.go2cloud.org/aff_l?offer_id=1&adv_sub=%%ORDER_ID%%&amount=%%ORDER_AMOUNT%%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="1" height="1"></iframe>
The example above uses two of Big Commerce’s placeholder variables to dynamically insert the order’s total amount and the order ID as an advertiser sub-ID.
Optional BigCommerce Variables
Here are the current placeholders you can use in tracking code with Big Commerce:
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT%% – The order total in dollars/cents.
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT_IN_CENTS%% – The order total in cents.
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL%% – The order subtotal in dollars/cents.
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_IN_CENTS%% – The order subtotal in cents.
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED%% – The order subtotal minus coupon and other discount amounts.
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED_IN_CENTS%% – The order subtotal minus coupon and other discount amounts, in cents.
- %%ORDER_ID%% – The order ID.
For more information refer to Big Commerce’s documentation.