The payables report in TUNE Pay summarizes the partner invoices you’ve created by approval status, payment method, and currency. Confirm the volume of outgoing payments at a glance to ensure payment accounts are well funded ahead of time.
This report is available to users with the following roles:
- Partner Manager
- Financial Manager
To access this report in TUNE Pay, navigate to Reports and select the Payables Report.
About This Report
This report provides Advertiser Statements (Consolidated Invoices) history and lists the total payment amounts of partner invoices created in TUNE Pay. Payments are grouped by approval status, payment method, and currency.
In the first section, a breakdown of all invoices and payouts is displayed along with the option to select the desired time period. Also displayed are the total payout and invoices in each invoice status, as well as a Total Amount, and a Total Unpaid amount.
Employees with the partner manager role can only see information about partner accounts assigned to them in TUNE Pay.
When you load the payables report, it displays information for the oldest full month with unpaid invoices:
- Draft: Calculated total of invoiced payables in the “Draft” status
- Unapproved: Calculated total of invoiced payables in the “Unapproved” status
- Approved: Calculated total of invoiced payables in the “Approved” status
- Paid: Calculated total of invoiced payables in the “Paid” status
- Total: Calculated total of invoiced payables across all approval statuses
- Total Unpaid: Calculated total of invoices payables in the “Draft”, “Unapproved”, and “Approved” statuses
Using the calculated totals, you can see how much money is pending payment and how many invoices are being taken into account. Click on the links in the table to go to a filtered view of the Partner Invoices.
In the Advertiser Statement section of the page, you’ll see a list of all your historical Advertiser Statements (Consolidated Invoices). You’ll be able to see the following:
- Consolidated Invoice: The invoice that TUNE Pay generated for the total payout amount that is due for a specific billing cycle. Also, the invoice that the Advertiser must pay to TUNE before TUNE can distribute partner payments.
- Statement of Partners: A list of the individual partner payments that have been included in the consolidated invoice.
- Total Sum: The total amount listed in the consolidated invoice.
- Quantity: The number of invoices that have been included in the consolidated invoice.
- Progress: How many partner invoices have been paid.
- Billing Period: The billing period included in the consolidated invoice.
- Created: The date the consolidated invoice was generated
- Status: This is the status of the consolidated invoice Unfunded indicates that TUNE hasn’t received payment from the advertiser for the consolidated invoice. Funded indicates that TUNE has received payment from the advertiser for the consolidated invoice
Note: Data in this report is shown in the network’s default timezone.