If you use the Partner Referral program to incentivize your current partners to recruit other partners to your network, you use the partner commission report to measure how much partners earn from each referral. At the end of the billing period, commissions are added to the referring partner’s invoice.
The partner commission report contains the following fields that can be displayed:
- Referring Partner – The partner that earns commission from the referral. Referred another partner to the network
- Referred Partner – The partner referred by another partner
- Rate Type – Type of rate used to calculate commission. Either flat or percentage
- Rate – Numerical rate used in conjunction with the rate type
- Commission – The total commission for the referring partner for the set time period
- Base Amount Used – The amount used to calculate the commission. Example from above: Base Rate = $372.73 total payout for referred partner * 12% referral rate = $44.73 commission
You can also break the commission interval to a daily basis. To filter the results, do so by the referring partner or the referred partner.