The Manage Partners page provides a complete list of partners in your network and a view of each partner’s statistics. Once you select a partner, you can edit their account information, or edit a variety of settings specific to that partner.
This article is part of our Platform Basics series.
Manage Partners Page
To see an overview of partners in your network, go to Partners > Manage Partners. This page provides a complete list of partners in your network and a view of each partner’s statistics:
Statistics like clicks, conversions, cost, revenue, and profit are displayed for each partner. You can also sort partners by column, use the Search box to filter through results or change the time frame for displaying stats. View more details about a specific partner by clicking their listed name or ID.
Partner Information Page
To access a partner’s page, go to Partners > Manage Partners and select the partner you’re interested in by clicking their name or ID.
On a partner’s page, the Account Information panel displays the following general information:
- Company: Name of this partner in your platform. Used in reporting and when displaying the partner name throughout the application.
- Address: Street address of contact for this partner.
- Phone: Phone number contact for this partner.
- Status: Account status of this Partner as it appears in your platform. Potential statuses are:
- Active: Partners can log in and access offers they are approved for. They can perform any action for which they have permission.
- Pending: Partner has signed up for the network, but is awaiting approval from the network for access. They cannot log in or access any offers.
- Blocked: Partner has been blocked from the network. They cannot log in or access any offers.
- Deleted: Partner has been blocked from the network. They cannot log in or access any offers.
- Rejected: Partner has been rejected from the Pending Partners page. They cannot log in or access any offers.
- Sign Up Date: Date and time when the partner signed up for the network.
- Sign Up IP: IP address from which the partner signed up for the network.
Depending on your settings, other pieces of information may also appear in this panel. To edit the partner’s general account information, click Edit at the top of the panel.
The Account Users panel displays a list of all users associated with this partner profile. There can be more than one user for each partner. To add a new user to this partner, click Add at the top of the panel and fill out the form that appears.
To view a partner user’s profile, click on a user’s name. Clicking on their email address begins a new email to that user.
You can virtually log in to a partner’s account by clicking Log in to the right of a user. This takes you to the publisher interface of that specific user. To return to the Admin interface, select Log out from the upper-left dropdown menu.
The Fraud panel displays activity fraud and profile fraud information for this partner. These are collective metrics to determine if information and actions made by the partner are considered suspicious by your network’s standards. Click View at the top of the panel to view and edit threshold settings or fraud alerts.
The Offer Access panel displays all offers the partner can currently access. To remove access immediately, select the offer and click Unapprove or Block on the right. Possible statuses are:
- Approved: These offers are approved to run traffic.
- Unapproved: If you require approval for the offer, these offers are a list that are not approved for this partner.
- Blocked: The partner has been blocked from this list of offers.
The Notes panel is a place where you can take notes about this partner. Enter the note you want to save and click Add Note. To see all notes for a partner, click View All at the top of the panel.
The Account Manager panel provides the name of the account manager assigned to this specific partner. Click Change at the top of the panel to assign a different account manager.
Information in the Billing Preferences panel is provided by the partner when they were added. Account administrators, the partner, and the partner’s account manager can update this information by clicking Edit at the top of the panel. The fields you can update are:
- Invoice Frequency: If auto-generated invoices are turned on, this setting lets you choose the frequency that invoices are generated for this partner.
- Preferred Method: This lets you select the partner’s preferred method to receive payment.
- Payable To: This is in the event that the payment is sent to someone that is not the name on the partner account (e.g. a user’s name on the account)
- Payable Type: Select if the payee is either a company or an individual.
- Address, City, Country, Region, and Zipcode: Billing address if it’s different from the partner profile address
The Referral Commission panel displays information related to referral commissions if referral commissions are enabled on your account. To make changes to the referral settings, click Edit. The settings you can edit are:
- Rate Type: You can set the commission between a Flat amount per conversion, which will pay a fixed value for each conversion that their referrals generate, or a percentage, in which you set the percentage of what the base field is.
- Base Field: The base field is what you will base your commission percentages on. You can choose from the referral payout, the revenue of the conversion, or the profit of the conversion.
If tiers have been created, the Payout Tier panel shows which tier this partner has been assigned to. To change this partner’s payout tier, click Change at the top of the panel. For more information, see our Partner Payout Tiers article.
The Offer Payouts panel shows all custom offer payouts set for this partner. View, add, or update custom payouts by clicking View or Add at the top of the panel. Custom offer payouts override all payout tiers and default payout amounts. For more information, see our Custom Partner Payouts article.
Conversion Pixels / URLs
The Conversion Pixels / URLs panel records conversion links provided by a partner. Partners can upload their own external conversion pixel or postback URLs. To add new conversion pixels/URLs for your partner, click Add at the top of the panel. For more information, read our article on Partner Conversion Links.
The Tracking Domains panel lets you select the tracking domain you want this partner to use for either all offers or for each specific offer. This list shows the configuration for each custom specified domain setting. Click View to see all the tracking domains configured for this partner. Click Add to create a new tracking domain setting. The settings that follow are:
- Offer: This lets you select an offer the partner is approved for. If you want the tracking domain to be used on all offers, then leave the value as “All Offers”.
- Tracking Domain: Select the configured custom tracking domain from the dropdown.
To use this feature, you must have Multiple Tracking Domains enabled and in your system. Read about how to add custom tracking domains in our Network-Wide Domain Settings article.
Sign-Up Question Responses
If you have custom sign-up questions for partners when they apply for your network, you can view them in this panel. If you need to make changes to any of the answers, click Edit at the top of the panel to manually change answers.
Partner User Permissions & Settings
To edit permissions and settings for a specific partner user, click on the user’s name in the Account Users panel on the partner’s page.
In the Permissions panel, you can update permissions settings for this user:
- Stats: This user can access stats for the partner account.
- Offer Management: The user can access the offer information, apply for offers, grab tracking links, etc.
- User Management: This user can add and delete more users to the partner account.
- Account Management: This user can make changes to the partner account.
In the Settings panel, you can apply the following settings to the user account:
- Enforce Session IP: This session enforces the user login session so the account can only be accessible from a single IP (IP address used at login). This provides the partner user with enhanced security.
- Timezone: This sets the timezone that the partner user can view reports. This is set to the network timezone by default but can be overridden here.
- Display Language: This overrides the network language and displays the application to the user in their selected language.
- Email Notifications: This opts the partner user into all Mail Room correspondence. When disabled, the user won’t receive any emails from the network.
Partner activity is tracked by the user. Thus, to see when a partner or advertiser last logged in, you view the user accounts attached to the partner or advertiser account. User accounts track when a user last logged in and also when they last modified their user details. This information is shown in the user details panel when viewing a user.
Can’t See a Partner User?
All users of a partner account are periodically marked as “deleted” when the partner’s status is “deleted”, “rejected”, or “blocked”. Deleted users cannot access the publisher interface, and don’t appear on your partner details page.
To view details for a deleted partner user, go to Partners > Manage Users. Then select from the dropdown menu options to display the deleted user you’re interested in.