The "Tools" menu contains a link to the "Ad Group" feature of TUNE. If enabled, you can use an Ad Group as a way to group together and optimize your creative files. You can promote multiple creatives or offers with rotating banners or landing pages—all with just one ad tag code.
The ad manager can also help identify high-performing creatives based on: better click-through rates, conversion rates, or higher revenue per impression. Creatives in campaigns are still linked to offers, so creative costs and revenue are based on the offer payout settings.
Edit the group's details by clicking on the pencil next to "Details".
- Name: The name of the group used to identify it amongst other groups.
- Type: Link, banner, or text, depending on the placement of the offer and the creatives associated with it.
- Status: Active, Deleted, or Paused, depending on the traffic being run to offers using the ad group.
- Serve Ads: Specifies the order in which ads appear in the cycle:
- By custom weights: Ads display in ascending order based on the weight specified by the network.
- By optimization: Display ads performing better or containing desired details such as conversion rate or profit before others.
- Randomly: Ads display at random.